Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Dissonance Blog Week 9

This week was spring break. During spring break, students can either relax or work. I was the latter, I worked at my job, Koby Environmental. Then I came home and either hung out with my family or did personal work. So I didn't get a chance to work on the game at all this week.

So I will just reflect on how the game is coming along. The game has had its shares of troubles, with everything being broken. Right now the only things broken are sequence puzzles in the puzzle API and the lighting. This is still a major improvement than what it was before. Once the sequence puzzle is fixed the puzzle API should be close to complete and the designers can start completing levels as fast as possible. The game right now is behind schedule but soon it should be in an excellent position. The team will make as much as possible in the limited amount of time we have left.